Black Disciples
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Clan for Console Based First Person Shooters

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Black Disciples Home Page!
We are currently looking for some STRONG leaders. If you are interested please register and fill out and App!
We currently support COD WAW, COD MW2, COD4, COD Black Ops, and Battlefield Bad Company. You want more? Let us know!
You can now register and log in to our site via Facebook!
Latest topics
» Come Over Fellas
Signature Pickups Emptyby [LoW*]yamahaowner23 Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 pm

» Killers move Silently's Tournament of Assassins
Signature Pickups Emptyby xXKmS-ChaoTiiC Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:30 am

» Clan Diccusion
Signature Pickups Emptyby EliteMossy_1887s Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm

» WATS KDR? ( kill death ratio )
Signature Pickups Emptyby EliteMossy_1887s Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:46 pm

» DOUBLE XP WEEKEND!!!
Signature Pickups Emptyby Camel Toe Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:32 am
Top posters
EliteMossy_1887s (63)
Signature Pickups I_vote_lcapSignature Pickups I_voting_barSignature Pickups I_vote_rcap 
Azlirn2010 (60)
Signature Pickups I_vote_lcapSignature Pickups I_voting_barSignature Pickups I_vote_rcap 
Camel Toe (7)
Elite-Killer (3)
WeakShrooms (3)
jwatson (2)
xXKmS-ChaoTiiC (1)
[LoW*]yamahaowner23 (1)

Signature Pickups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azlirn2010
HQ
HQ
Azlirn2010

Signature Pickups Empty
PostSubject: Signature Pickups   Signature Pickups EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 pm

You will find your signature here once it has been completed.

Once you have picked up your signature, please post to the topic and let us know so we can lock to the post.

If you do not pick up your signature within 10 days after completion, you will forfeit any right to bear the signature and it will posted for anyone to take.
To claim an abandoned sig, you will need to respond to the appropriate topic and simply state "I claim (artwork name)" You will then have the opportunity to make minor changes to the artwork and it will then become yours!

afro
Back to top Go down
http://unitedfps.freeforums.org/

Signature Pickups
Page 1 of 1